Before waxing treatments:
- If you’re very nervous about your first time you can take an Ibuprofen. But, you don’t have to be worried because our products are very gentle and dosen’t stick to the skin.
- Take a warm shower and make sure to dry your skin.
- Don’t apply any lotion or cream.
- Wear light clothing and nothing too tight.
- If you’re doing a bikini or brazilian, bring cotton underwear.
- If you can, exfoliate your skin 2 days prior to your appointment.
- As nervous as you are, we want you to bring your excitement to experience the best hair removal ever.
After waxing treatments:
- We recommend to wear cotton underwear if you’re doing any bikini treatment.
- Try to avoid going to the gym the same day you are receiving your treatment.
- Swimming pools and hot tubs are not recommended for 48 hours.
- We highly recommend the use of Finipil. (Antibacterial after wax cold cream)
- 2 days after your treatment we recommend to exfoliate your skin at least 2 to 3 times a week. (Depend on esthetician for directions)
- We have a lot of tricks to make your adventure easier and fun once that you are in our salon.
- You can tan 24 hours after your treatment.